YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP! Get the Complete Package starting at 30k: includes Planner, Day Of Coordination, Rehearsal Dinner, Family Traditions/Celebrations, Room Design & Decoration, DJ & Entertainment, Linens & Equipment. Add additional parties for a fraction of the cost!
We’re happy to personalize any of our wedding packages to honor your culture and customs.
- 25% Equipment and Labor Charge and Sales Tax, if not already included, will be added to cover all services provided.
- Prices listed on website or other platforms are per person based on 100 or more guests. Less than 100 guests increases the price by 20% or more per guest, per minimum of 15 to 20 guest increments. (i.e. 100+ guests $48.95/guest, then 85 guests would be $58.34/per guest).
- Minimum guest count, menu selections, linen colors, rental items are due 21 business days before the event. You may increase the guest count up to 3 business days before the event date.
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free Options may be available upon request with any menu at no extra charge. We do not guarantee accommodating of these requests, but we do everything within our power to accommodate all requests.
- Set up time, Buffet Service Time (1-2 hrs) and Clean Up are all included in Full Service Catering. 5 hours of actual event (Go Time!) service is included. This time begins at the start time of your event. (i.e. weddings, if your cocktail hour starts at 5pm, we are yours until 10pm.
- Full Service menus are buffet self-serve style with servers to attend to and maintain the buffet, clean up food service area, pre-bus tables, and attend to any special needs
- Ample, unlimited portions for buffets, are our trademark! Never worry about running out of food.
- For Full ServiceAll disposable plates, plasticware, napkins, condiments, serving tables with linen and themed decor are included.
- Additional rentals, china service, linens, cake cutting, etc. are all available - see Place Settings and Services.
- Let us plan your entire day from start to finish. See what that looks like in the video below then,
- Passed Hors D'oeuvres: includes portioned bite-sized morsels of culinary deliciousness, purified fruit infused water, faux china (high-end disposable plateware, cups, napkins). Tray-passed servers that circulate discreetly among your guests. Choose heavy or a lighter fair, add drinks or desserts.
- Hors D'oeuvres Buffet Display Full Service: includes a beautiful presentation that offers guests many options and the ability to choose when to eat, 1 beverage, purified fruit infused water, faux china (high-end disposable plateware, cups, utensils). Addresses any special dietary needs without having to know in advance. Guests graze and explore for optimal movement at your event.
- Plated Full Service: includes pre-meal cocktail hour self-serve buffet of 3 hors d'oeuvres, full course duo meat plated meal, tea and water on the table, bread on the table, dessert on the table, waiters and waitresses for coffee service and plate removal.
- Full Service Buffet: includes full course meal, salad, 2 meats, 3 sides, bread, dessert, 1 beverage, buffet self-serve style, servers to attend to and maintain the buffet, formal chafing buffetware and faux china (high-end disposable plateware and utensils), 5 hours of actual event (Go Time!) service.
- Delivery Set-up with Server Add-on: includes 1 beverage, disposable buffet ware set-up with foil pans, wire racks, sterno fuel, plastic serving utensils, and a minimum of 1 server per 40 guests depending on the labor intensity of the event. This means our standard requires a ratio 30:1. 1 server for every 30 guests. Plateware and utensils Not included.
- Delivery Set-up Only: includes complete set up of your buffet, disposable buffet ware foil pans, wire racks, water pan fill, sterno fuel and light n' leave (we light the sternos), plastic serving utensils. Beverages, plateware and utensils Not included.
- Server Only: includes up to 5 hours uniformed server/buffet attendant to service event mealtime(s), assigned kitchen attendant and runner, personalized attention to client, bridal party, guest(s) of honor, dignitary, clean up of kitchen/food service area, bussing & clearing of guest tables, cake cutting services. Minimum ratio 30:1. 1 server for every 30 guests. Plateware and utensils Not included.